Homeland tours

dschunk

Homeland tours

Postby dschunk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:40 pm

What are your thoughts on homeland tours? If you were born abroad, would you be interested to go back?
David M. Schunk
Member of the Board 2013-present
Member of Organizing Committee
Adopted for Good

KittyKate93

Re: Homeland tours

Postby KittyKate93 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:02 pm

I would like to go back and see what is different and see if the orphanage house were I stand for couple years and see my house of it is still there and see my father grave if he has one and see my bothers and sister and see my mother and other things. It will be really different to see them if they are alive...

Littlerussian93

Postby Littlerussian93 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Yes I would love to go back to Saint Petersburg again and see where my birth family came from! Also Saint Petersburg is one of the most historical city's to visit! I also wanna see where my birth mom grew up! And found out what there living was like! There is lots to learn when you go back to where you came from!!

KittyKate93

Postby KittyKate93 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:12 am

Littlerussian93 wrote:Yes I would love to go back to Saint Petersburg again and see where my birth family came from! Also Saint Petersburg is one of the most historical city's to visit! I also wanna see where my birth mom grew up! And found out what there living was like! There is lots to learn when you go back to where you came from!!

your almost like me.. Btw I walked though there with my adopted family when they come to visit me and my adopted brother.

Return to “INTERNATIONAL ADOPTIONS”